09 October 2008

I have ESP, for real.

Yeah baby! So we play this game in my department at work - guess who the next Survivor to get voted off will be and you can leave 1/2 hour early on Friday. I seem to have a knack for picking these people correctly, and rockstar that I am, got it right again tonight... (I am modest too...) Why can't I predict the lottery the same way? Guess I will just have to try to win the million dollars at the Monopoly game at Mickey D's. Lots of coffee and diet coke being purchased in my future...

Today was crazy busy at work, and a busy night with the kiddos. I am tired, tired, tired. So my post tonight will be short, and possibly slightly incoherent, as I keep having to stop typing to have these huge yawns. (Did that make you just yawn - why are they contagious, can someone explain it to me?) I am really looking forward to washing my face with the new face soap I bought today and climbing into my beddy. It's the little things that make me happy. :) I also got new face lotion, as I was out of both the soap and moisturizer. Yippee! Clean skin, here I come.

That's it from here for now - I keep feeling the need to look at the inside of my eyelids, so I guess I better head to bed where I can examine them in peace. Sweet dreams all.

No comments: